Ho Chi Minh City
Internal Audit Manager
- Perform day-to-day audit on operation of various functions of the company to ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Identify the financial risk of the Company and offer recommendations to reduce risk, proposing revision to company policy (where needed) to improve operational efficiency and corporate governance
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Execute audit including fieldwork, preparation of work papers, drafting preliminary audit issues, identifying areas of potential improvement, developing practical recommendations that address root causes, and generating effective and reliable audit reports and presentations
- Effectively communicate audit findings and corrective actions with management at the local and corporate levels
- Work collaboratively with all departments across the Company, including Legal, Risk & Compliance, ESG and management.
- Assists in confidential investigations/audits concerning allegations of conflicts of interest, fraud, corruption, mismanagement, gross or aggravated misconduct, or conduct that may be criminal in nature by employees or vendors of the agency.
- Gathers, compiles, and analyzes, relevant data and information for cases under investigation; participates in the preparation of case reports for disciplinary or prosecutorial action with guidance from management or executive staff.
- Conducts audits of financial and management systems of controls to assess the adequacy and accuracy of internal controls.
- Conducts vendor and contractor compliance audits in a confidential manner.
- Ensures continuous process improvements of audit methodologies, templates, instructions, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance, auditing or a related field
- More than seven years of experience in Construction Auditing with experience in the Hospitality Industry preferred
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention to client needs to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-motivated and quick-study mentality; able to multi-task and manage own workload with limited supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com