Ho Chi Minh City
Senior Investment Manager, Transportation and Logistics Infrastructure Platform
- Conduct thorough analysis of potential investment opportunities in infrastructure and logistics projects including assessing financial viability, conducting deal diligence, evaluating risk factors and determining the potential return on investments;
- Conduct market research to identify and evaluate infrastructure and logistics trends, emerging markets, and investment opportunities;
- Manage deals sourcing, structuring, negotiating and executing investment in infrastructure and logistics projects;
- Serve as primary liaison to prospective clients/investees and related services providers (i.e., external auditors, legal counsels, etc.);
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external clients;
- Monitor the financial and operational performance of invested projects throughout their lifecycle. Analyze financial statements and provide periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance and Accounting, Economic with preference for MBA. Additional license of CPA, CFA strongly preferred;
- Minimum seven-year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified and a solid understanding of the infrastructure and logistics sectors;
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to generate strong working relationships with target management teams and advisors, including an existing network of potential target business owners and relevant advisors in the target market;
- Strong commercial aptitude – an ability to understand market dynamics and strategic positioning of potential targets;
- Ability to advance numerous projects in parallel and provide strategic direction to team members; deal due diligence must not come at the cost of pipeline origination;
- Hands-on experience in leading acquisition deal structuring and execution;
- Language: fluent in English and Vietnamese.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org