About VinaCapital Wealth Management
VinaCapital is a leading Vietnamese fund management company operating in Ho Chi Minh City. The company’s core business is to launch and manage investment funds in Vietnam, as well as to provide investment advisory and portfolio management services to a range of retail investors.
The candidate will join a small, entrepreneurial team committed to growing the company’s business. The candidate will be in charge of all sales activities and results for the domestic (Vietnamese) market, with focus on retail customers, but is also expected to assist with sales/fundraising to institutional customers.
- Assist sales of open-ended funds and other investment products via VinaCapital’s bank and non-bank partners, including advising customers directly, answering sales team inquiries and assisting with paperwork to open customer accounts
- Assist with training on VinaCapital products to bank and non-bank partners
- Sell VinaCapital products directly to retail customers
- Perform sales pipeline development, reporting and monitoring per requirements from partners and business development team
- Assist with other business development activities as required
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance degree or Bachelor of Business Administration
- At least five years of experience in financial services sales
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effective to customers and partners
- Aggressive, energetic, numbers and results-oriented
- Able to perform under pressure and to multi-task
- Native Vietnamese and fluent in English.