Ho Chi Minh City
Senior Associate, Learning and Development
Learning and development activities
- Conduct and review individual and organizational development needs and analysis
- Design, develop and implement learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the Company’s objectives
- Partner with Chief HR Officer to identify needs and gaps for leadership roles, diversity, bench talent, and other strategic talent segments
- Collaborate with Head of departments to develop their team members through career pathing
- Coordinate with Head of departments and vendors to arrange training sessions, training materials and logistics
- Observe the training conducted and provide feedback/observations to line manager regarding vendor, trainer quality and participants’ performance
- Conduct communication to participants before, during and after training activities
- Follow up and manage the process of registration of training courses for approved employees
- Manage training budget.
- Manage the talent acquisition process including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for the project companies when required.
- Creatively source, engage and build a pipeline of passive candidates
- Strategy to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience.
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class talent.
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing.
- Strategy recommendations for a variety of roles. Manage the report system and distribute necessary reports to managers and/or related departments regularly.
- Establish regular touch points and provide diligent follow through resulting in a best-in-class candidate and hiring team experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of talent.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Minimum six years of working experience in training, development and recruitment activities
- Knowledge of and experience with Learning Management Systems, online course creation tools, and webinar/virtual classroom platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRMS and talent management systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com