Ho Chi Minh City
Senior Accounting Manager
- Daily supervision on accounting works of VinaCapital and all subsidiaries, mainly relate to asset management area;
- Review all payments (petty cash and bank) and costs allocation;
- Assist Finance Director and CFO in all aspects of finance department, including supervise accountants;
- Prepare weekly cash flow projection for the operation;
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by the management.
- Review the reconciliation of petty cash and bank statements;
- Review fixed assets register;
- Review account receivable and account payable for all entities;
- Review advance out-standings;
- Review the reconciliation of internal receivable and payable;
- Review/prepare journal entries for accountant to book in GL;
- Review VAT declaration;
- Review the completeness and accuracy of expenses allocation to each division;
- Monitoring and review the results of associates and subsidiaries;
- Prepare monthly management accounts and results
- Assist in the process to prepare/review the consolidated financial statements for VinaCapital and its subsidiaries;
- Working with external auditors to finalise the annual audit report for VinaCapital and its subsidiaries;
- Working with internal audit where require;
- Working with Tax Authority to finalise CIT, VAT and FCT;
- Preparation annual budget for VinaCapital
- Develop and formalize all policies and procedures related to accounting department;
- Maintain and enhance internal control system;
- Working with internal/external consultant to implement new accounting software where require;
- Recommendations/Solutions for improvement of digital systems to automate the processes of accounting department;
- Other ad hoc projects;
- Complete performance appraisal for staff.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Accounting and Financial management
- Knowledge of financial services, fund management, and real estate sectors would be desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Chief Accountant certificate is required.
- Fund Management certificate is required.
- CPA / ACCA or Master of Finance degree holders are preferred.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and willingness and ability to do what is necessary to prepare reports and provide information within the required timeframe. Adapt well and thrive in fast-pace and evolving environment
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily and have ability to develop strong relations with personnel
- Professional level oral and written communication skills and able to effectively communicate with high level positions in the accounting and finance fields as well as a general.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com