Regional Sales Manager
VinaCapital is a leading Vietnamese fund management company operating in Ho Chi Minh City. The company’s core business is to launch and manage investment funds in Vietnam, as well as to provide investment advisory and portfolio management services to a range of retail investors.
The candidate will join a small, entrepreneurial team committed to growing the company’s business. The candidate will be in charge of a Regional Sales team for the domestic (Vietnamese) market, with focus on retail customers, but is also expected to assist with sales/fundraising to institutional customers.
- Represent VinaCapital and communicate effectively with high position persons at partners to keep good relationship and grow business
- Determine the center of influence of each partner and develop a plan to reach out to them to pushing sales
- Execute strategies and tactics to achieve sales targets with bank and non-bank partners.
- Provide daily support and outstanding service to bank and non-bank partners and develop strong relationships with all levels within those organizations to develop VinaCapital’s business.
- Track and measure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance; take corrective action as required to ensure sales remain on track
- Develop and deliver product and sales training and ongoing coaching to partner sales staff.
- Accompany Sales team to close Sales.
- Work with the Retail Business Development team to develop and execute sales incentive programs, customer promotions programs and other promotional campaigns to generate sales within partner channels.
- Manage and promptly resolve any conflicts between channels and partners to avoid any disruption to business.
- Recruit, train, manage and ensure productivity of partnership and direct Sales Relationship Managers.
- Assess and implement the direct sales channel.
- Develop network of advisors/consultants who can sell VinaCapital products on a success-basis.
- Minimum of 8 years of total work experience, at least 5 of which were in the financial services industry (fund management, commercial banking, securities brokerage, insurance); bancassurance experience with a large insurance company is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales capacity with retail customers as the target market
- Solid track record of achieving sales/fundraising targets
- Solid understanding of the Vietnamese financial services industry. Good grasp of industry players and regulations.
- Established networks within the Vietnamese financial services industry.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Established people management capabilities; able to recruit, train and develop staff.
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
- Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects.
- Energetic and creative. Able and willing to propose and test different sales & marketing ideas.
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority.
- Native Vietnamese. Fluent in English.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org