Ho Chi Minh City
ESG planning & review activities:
- Provide technical expertise on key issues related to environmental and social impact assessment in the design, preparation, implementation, and support the supervision of VinaCapital’s operations taking into consideration best industry practices and standards.
Investment team support
- Participate in the Due Diligence and Risk Review process of new investment
- Coordinate and review the internal ESG rating for investee companies and engage with investment team to increase ESG performance of portfolio companies
- Engage with research and investment teams on any issues relating to ESG Policy
- Support to conduct half yearly training on ESG policy / other identified ESG matters
- Help conduct educational activities for portfolio companies (in partnership/ outsourced)
- Coordinating with Portfolio Companies on ESG issues and for any material ESG events that may arise
Business Development support
- Support to update BD materials relating to ESG matters
- Support the Head of ESG to meet with investors and prospective investors to communicate ESG policies and address ESG issues/questions
- Support the Head of ESG to keep track of ESG regulations with support of legal team and communicate changes to relevant parties in the Company.
Reporting and ESG in other activities
- Support to build up the ESG culture with the Company
- Help the Company apply ESG best practices to its own activities (reduce carbon footprint, increase transparency etc.)
- Coordinate to prepare the ESG annual report, Biannual ESG rating report and other reporting required by PRI, TCFD and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Management, Social Development, Business or relevant fields
- Minimum of five to seven years of relevant experience, particularly extensive knowledge of ESG issues, and data analytics across asset classes.
- Experience with data analysis, data transformation, investment analytics, and reporting related to ESG data.
- Strong analytical skills including investment related statistics and good risk management acumen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to report complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to prepare presentations and reports.
- Fluent in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com