Ho Chi Minh City
- ESG planning & reporting:
- Provide expert advice on ESG implementation to comply with industry’s best practices and standards
- Prepare the ESG annual report required by PRI, TCFD
- Prepare VC’s annual ESG report
- ESG in investment:
- Continuously enhance internal ESG rating framework
- Work with Research and Investment teams to review ESG ratings for companies in VC’s investible universe (c.120 companies)
- Support Investment team on ESG policies and conduct training when needed
- Communication with the public/investors/regulators on ESG:
- Be point of coordination for any ESG events related to our invested companies.
- Work with Business Development (BD)/Marketing Team to:
- Update marketing materials relating to ESG matters
- Meet with investors to communicate about our ESG policies
- Support in Article 8 compliance for UCIT fund.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Management or relevant fields
- Minimum of five years of relevant investment experience with broad knowledge of ESG across asset classes, sectors and companies
- Experience with data analysis, data transformation, investment analytics, and reporting related to ESG data
- Strong analytical skills including investment related statistics and good risk management acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to report complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong presentation and writing skills to prepare presentations and reports
- Native Vietnamese and fluent in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org