Analyst, Carbon Business
Front-end investing role with end-to-end exposure across investment analysis, deal execution and portfolio management
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pro-active industry research in shortlisted segments for identifying key trends and opportunities in carbon business and assist with outreach to potential investee companies
- Help with deal evaluation and analysis work, including market research, financial data collection and analysis, financial valuation models, development of investment presentations etc. to support direct supervisor to finalize the appraisal and Investment committee proposals
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports for portfolio tracking
- Help manage active/existing portfolios; make recommendations to management on investment improvements to support Investment Manager in post investment management.
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Climate Finance preferred professional qualification.
- Solid foundation of Corporate Finance and Environmental Science, including climate finance, financial statement analysis, various valuation methodologies etc.
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in finance field; ideally with climate finance / renewable energy projects / M&A transaction experience
- Solid foundation of Corporate Finance, including financial statement analysis, various valuation methodologies etc.
- Research and analytical skills, solid in financial modelling skills
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English and communication skills
- A good team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com